Saturday, February 9, 2008

Back for good?

Someone's two-sided personality is starting to get to you, today. They act one way in front of you, then they act completely different when they're around the office's power clique! Try to give them the benefit of the doubt, and don't assume they are two-faced or fake. Not everyone has the solid sense of self that you do, and this person might just be uncomfortable in their own skin. They're working things out in their own way, at their own pace. But every day they get closer, so be forgiving.


I haven't been neglecting or abandoning my blog. Well I have a lot of things to do.Haven't got any spare time. I hope I could settle down soon.
And here is a start. And hope afterthis I could write more.hehehehe..
And now I'm off to the gym.On a Saturday night.I know how my life is so EXCITING...
Gambatte!!

No comments: