Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fallen leaves

Last Sunday was a bit shocking to me..My father's bestfriend just died. *taking a moment
He had a bit of a health problem, he just got of the hospital a week ago. My father last saw him a week ago in the hospital. It's is surprised it really is. When I saw my father came back from the burial I couldn't help but shed a tear (not in front of him ofcourse).
And now I have been thinking bout my old friends..my bestfriends. It a rare oppurtunity for us to meet nowadays, everyone is busy with their own things. But I just want to say that the are precious to me. I really cherished the moments we spend together.Now I am going emotional..I'll post a video I made last year nest time. Dedicated to my old friends, my bestfriends.

Now please take a moment to say the prayers for my father's friend.
Al-Fatihah..

No comments: