Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wooosssshhhh...

Its raining again today.And its 2.50pm now. The wind is blowing really strong, I even got push by the wind and I weigh like how much..the wind is sure strong for this 2 days. woooossssshhhhh... ^__^

I suddenly felt sad this morning, betrayed maybe. And I was thinking if it was karma coming to slap me in the face. Have I ever done it to someone else? Nothing in life is free. You do something bad if don't repent it it'll come back and haunt you. If you do good stuff there will be lots of obstacles in order for us to screw it up. I feel a bit disappointed and if I ever did any wrongs to my friends before this I hope I will have a chance to make it up to them in some ways. From the bottom of my heart I apologize.

I miss going to the gym. I am hoping that I'll be coming to gym again next week. Need to discipline my exercise and eating habit soon. Oh it stop raining. :D

Ok I better get myself finishing the worksheet for tomorrow's lesson.

No comments: