Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pang..

Intuition.. How far do you believe at it or how true is it. I believe in my intuitions, it usually is correct. But it's either we choose to ignore it or just go with it. And now there is this pang in my heart that won't go away. I feel like wanting to cry but I am too stubborn to do it. Maybe I need a heart wrenching movie to make me cry. Once I cry my tears will just flow like river. I have mixed emotions right now. What can I do? Where do I turn to? Who can I confide in? Who can I trust? What should I do?

I always bottled up my feelings. I am not confident enough, sometimes I feel that my problems aren't big and just some trivial matters that aren't important to let out. I feel that it will only be a burden to others. Other people have their own matters and problem to think about. But I don't mind if my friends confide in me. What I need right now is a hug and someone to tell that everything is going to be alright. *hugs

No comments: