Thursday, November 22, 2007

2...3... Cha Cha Cha

Not everyone is as picture-perfect as they seem at first glance today -- there are interesting nuances that only someone with a skeptical eye (like you) can see. You might notice some beautiful imperfections in someone new that make you all the more intrigued. People are saying things they don't mean, so if you're getting the cold shoulder, stick around and wait things out. You may be greeted much more warmly under different circumstances, so try again another day.


I learn Cha Cha today..Last week was Waltz..Which of the two was fun??Both was challenging for a new beginner like me.
I learn many new things this year.. so fun fun..Next year aiming for something new..

Now I am at the restaurant, I came here right after gym...Didn't want to eat, but I was hungry.
This morning we had a Teacher's Day celebration.It was ok ok la..My number was pick for the lucky draw.And I got food, well better than one of my friend, she got a box of tissue.hehehe...

Aish now my laptop battery is running low. Tommorrow I am going to wake up early.got work, and then in the afternoon I am going to see a musical concert. Which I think will boost my interest in learning Piano..

2...3...Cha Cha Cha

Gambatte!!

No comments: