Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Being bored and relaxing around

My horoscope>>

It's not universally true that opposites attract, but you've been noticing some hot magnetic energy between two very different (and very single) people in your life. You are in a position to put them in the same room together. Are you up for the matchmaking task? Think about what it's like on the other end of things and subtly dig for some clues about how interested these two parties may be. Follow your gut, and if you're ready to connect these hot dots, do it!





Right who should I match make??I haven't notice any hot magnetic energy between two very different people in my life??? Hmmm?? Ah well..I havent posted up anything for a while now. Too many work?? Yea right..Havent been going to the gym very often. What do I always do lately?? Basically off from work goes online check and read fanfics finding bout DBSK...then goes out to the cafe and goes online there spending around 3hours..doing what?? reading fanfics..watch videos on youtube of DBSK..organizing facebook..which I havent master anything yet. Bleh...(oh BTW I think the people in the restaurant are fed up to see us, everyday.We pay for food!! It's not like we didn't order anything.)



Aish...My life hasn't been more happier each day. I can't wait for the holiday.I want to go on a vacation..Been longing for it. Arrghhh....



I am so bored...Just feel like to write nonsense today. Ok now I have a little gift...



Mary had a little lamb (baaaa...)

little lamb (baaaa...)

little lamb(baaaa...)

Mary had a little lamb (baaaa...)



I am so so so sorry to any friend if I have in any way offended her with this song. I LOVE YOU...





These boys are very very HOT everyone please remain on their seats and please wipe of your drools..


No comments: