Thursday, November 29, 2007

Emo Emu...=_=

Horoscope>>

Pull back your focus a little bit, there -- you are only seeing one small aspect of a huge (and growing) situation. What you think is a potentially drastic problem is really nothing to get worked up about. What you may not realize is that other people are involved, and they have been doing a killer job of holding up their end of things. So if you step back and look at the big picture today, it will become immediately apparent that not everything has been resting on your shoulders. You can let go a bit.







This morning we had a mini convocation for our students who had miraculously pass their PSR. It was small but kinda grand occasion. 4 of our students pass with outstanding result. They look on their face was really indescribable.. Well some of them had tears welling up in their eyes. And I was trying very hard not to cry with them. After 7years in Primary school now they are going to step up in life into a much broader path. I envy them..I really do. Not in a bad way but just the little things they have. Their pure and innocent ways. Their simple life, not bothering bout the big things, not worrying bout how to make money or earn money, make a living, pay the rent, getting married and those sort of stuff..

I once had that kind thinking way back when I was young being playful, just wake up the next morning and think on how to make my crush notice me..*sighs dreamily. Well isn't that true..or on what new games can I play with my friends. Just those simple things.. I envy the simple way of living these kids have nowadays.. And now I am an emo Emu.. The rain is not here but my tears are trying to shower my face..Maybe it's coming to the end of the year, an emotional time of the year..maybe that's what I felt right now.

I have been rambling nonsense, wayyyyy out of track. Back to our occasion, the parents were really happy to see their sons and daughters on stage to receive their certificates (school made certificate) and awards. I'll post some pictures on it when I have transfer them into my computer.

Now I am at the gym.There not many people coming here, 1 reason is because its pay day (well actually pay day was the day before yesterday) and it's a Thursday night people are out enjoying themselves.And I couldn't stop thinking bout random things.. And for no sanely reason I cried here while typing this update. Aish..what am I thinking..

I better stop here..And not forgetting I want to wish my friend Happy Birthday!! Sorry I didn't had a chance to take photo with you.. I'll make it up on Saturday ok..

Emo Emu signing off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey your website is nice
Check at that crazy emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/8lxnsg