Tuesday, December 11, 2007

1 more day to go...



Look for promising signs of progress in one of your newer relationships (either romantic or professional) today. You are finally getting some traction. Your charm is all you need to seal the deal, so unleash it without any limits. The time to play conservatively is over. Now you must act, and act boldly. Just like when you go fishing, when you feel that tug on the line, let them nibble a bit before you hook them and reel them in. Let them take the decisive bite.


Wuhuu....I had a wonderful but kinda out of Planned day today..I went out at 6.30am to accompany Nanie to LimVang..(hehehe)So we arrived at around 8.30am or less couldn't exactly remember..And so we went to find the salon and how lucky are we??Yea the shop was close..And it won't be opening till tomorrow.What luck.So we headed back home..and instantly we thought of going to KB..So that's when our crusin' around Brunei starts..After the crusin' later in the afternoon we went to Stadium for exercise..Didn't stay long,coz it was going to rain.

And then went for a drink at La Mee..the internet connection wasn't good,I was frustrated arghh...and so in the end we end up going to WyWy(good ol WyWy).And here is my updated blog. I haven't finish packing up my things..arghhh I hate packing.I end up bringing lots of unnecessary things..But then YAY can't wait to go on that vacation...YAhooo....

Oh btw I want to wish my dearest friend (Mac) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: