Thursday, December 13, 2007

Leaving Brunei...

I'll be leaving Brunei in just a hours...*jumps around
And I hope to meet two friends there Roxxi and Rockie...I had a busy time packing..(Hate packing).Need to organize many things..Very tired..And now couldn't sleep, will have to be at the airport at 6am onwards...My flight is at 8am,arrive there at 10am..

So now I am going to sleep..Have to have lots of energy there..If not going to sulk all week..
Ok I'll be back next week..

My horoscope>>
You have a bit too much on your plate right now. So today, try to just let go of some of it. Part of the stress you are going through (if not all of the stress you are going through) is self-inflicted. So if you can get yourself to see things in a more carefree way, you will start to feel more carefree overall. Your emotions might be clouded up, but that is because you are distracted. Turn away from your personal worries by getting involved in positive, fun things with friends.

No comments: