Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Happy...3more days to go...

Your emotional sensitivity could be running a bit high today, and you could fall into a temporary super-self-conscious phase. So if you are convinced someone keeps staring at you, make sure you're not sitting under a clock! The way other people are thinking and feeling will impact you, but it should not unduly affect how you act. Get some distance from all these emotional influences. Instead, focus on the things that interest you the most. Get back in touch with people later.


Three more days before me off to Singapore for my vacation.. I really can't get enough of Singapore it is like my 2nd home..Me going to shop shop shop..I hope I am going to meet my online friends there..I can't wait...Uniquely Singapore..Katy is going to land there...Watch out..

No comments: