Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wave like you never wave before

ARRGHHHHHHHH.......I just made a stupid and carelss mistake in my Japanese exam..
How can it be..I know that thing so well and yet I made a mistake.I only came to realize it on my way home. And I couldn't help but to disturb Stephanie about it..hehehe
I just don't want to know how I did on it.I know I couldn't score the highest marks. And this is what I have been telling my students not to make carelss mistakes always check your answer when you have finish and bla bla bla...


I have to wake very early tomorrow.Our school are one of the 'lucky' schools that were choosen for flag waving in Bandar.It is for His Majesty birthday.So we have to be by side of the road waving our flag.. How 'fun'..The last time I followed this type of thing was in high school.hmmmm..which is like how many centuries ago?? Oh whatever. Wave to the left wave to the right, wave your flag everybody*giggles

Ok like I've said tomorrow is His Majesty birthday, his 62nd birthday.Still looking good there.Not to worry.

Body jam launching is today, which I cannot join due to my Japanese exam.So I also cannot join the challenge, I heard from Boon it was finding coin underneath flour.It was really messy.Sounds like fun, but I know I wouldn't do well..I have a history with the game.I just couldn't blow and keep on laughing.



There is nothing much to share today..
Well I'll just put up some piccies.





1st Gathering 15/6/2008
Me & Boon during Mega Launch

Ruby, Jenny Ha and Rose
At my cousin's wedding

Jaya, Ruby, Boon, Jenny Ha and Bob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.

Katy Cat said...

What do you mean??