Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Swing Swing..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIANA
May you be bless with happiness and with lots of good things.I love you..



A last minute plan, me, mar and nanie went to the Berakas Recreational Park. We played on the swings and seasaw..Oh Oh and there were monkeys too..Hahaha
It was really fun and memorable..




Me and Mar at the swings.
for children under the age of 12..WAHAHA

Uh Huh 'lovely' pose girlz..Really 'lovely'

We had the Fitness Zone challenge today. We were in the Red team. Rose, Ruby, Jenny Ha, Boon and Me are all in one group. It was fun, todays challenge was shooting the hoops. (basketball)
I really had a hard time to shoot the ball inside the hoops, but I manage to get some in.hehehe..

I also won something for the raffles draw(lucky draw).YAY!!!



My 3days trip to Singapore was fun..hehe..Well when was I never having fun while I am there.

I didn't take many photos with my own camera, I was busy shopping.Wahaha.And that reminds me to take the photos from Mim..

Here are the ones I took by myself.



I was sitting below food republic
while drinking my starbucks. Just watching the night view and the people ofcourse.

This was so cool, I took some photos inside those keyholes and there were jewelries and shoes inside.


On my way back to the Hotel..I went back around 12am.
I had lots of fun walking and wandering around.

No comments: