Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why oh Why??

Flag waving (ngibar bendera) wasn't that bad..
My fren Hjh Sal fetched me up from home around 7.25am well it only took a few minutes from my house to school. We use bus to go to Bandar then arrived there around 8.We had to walk to the specific place that our school was assigned to be at. And so our journey began, and to wait for his Majesty to pass by before we can wave the Burnei's Flag. We only stayed there around 2hours.What did we do in the 2hours??Talking,thats it. I didn't realize the time.


But waiting for the bus was a torture, we were tired and the bus stubbornly didn't want to fetch us where the others are being fetch.ANNNOYING!! The bus driver was a reckless driver, he was bringing children for godsake and ofcourse us teacher.The ride home was a pleasant one I tell you.


Arrived at school around 10.15am.But me and Hjh Sal had to wait for all the students to be picked up by their parents.We had to wait until 11.30am. We beat tired and sleepy. I don't even want to start on cpmplaining parents, it is as if they doesn't care bout their children.Why oh Why???



Oh right Happy Birthday Your Majesty. Ok it is not like he would read this but yea just wanna wish him that.


There was some mixed up in my credit card.I thought it was because I ordered online.Gonna check it at the bank tomorrow.And I ended up disturbing my two friend bout it.Sorry Alia, Sorry Steph, sorry for my silly silly problem.Muaahzz..

I saw the latest DBSK mv Doushitte kimi wa suki ni natte shimattandarou
Sooo heartbreaking I hate that guy, what a jerk.

You wanna see it?




Frustrating right.Well it does happen in real life.
Happy or not yea it does happen to some people.
But who to blame.

I always watched Jang Ri In's I will ad Timeless mv.
A very tear jerking mv.I cried my heart out.Yea Yea I cried, emotional state hits my brain.
I'll post that in the next update.
See ya.

No comments: