Sunday, August 3, 2008

Indulgence..

Complicated tasks will be given to you today, and you might be a bit intimidated, at first. When you are faced with too many details, you tend to shut down, but that's not a sign of weakness. Feel free to take your time, sort through things, and figure out your plan before you get started. Most importantly, do not let anyone rush you! Rushing creates mistakes, and you don't want to be making any of those right now. After putting your plan together, you'll be able to get through things quickly.


Ahhhhhh..Indulging oneself..I just spend A LOT today..Where was the I am-going-to-save-money-for-Seoul-so-no-spending-whatsoever-nonsense-things pact??!!Ahh never mind..

I love this song when I was young..

In Love with you by Jacky Cheung and Regine Velasquez



I love this song soooo much.Ah it vrings back old memories.
Enjoy!!

No comments: