Sunday, August 10, 2008

Congratulations

Today was really tiring..

Had to wake sooo early for the Sukan Muhibbah Guru-guru (Teacher's Sports Day) at Padang Kebajikan. I followed Rosimah there.Which I regretted cause the sports was taking a long time to end and Ain's wedding starts at 10.30. So I had to call my parents to fetch me up. Arrived home nearing 11. Had a quick shower and quick everything. And asked my parents once again to send me there. Luckily I was in time and went up to her room.
Oh yes I won 1st place for the Javelin and 3rd for the 'lempar cekera'(?). But I didn't take the trophy cause I already left, my friend took it on my behalf.


The cute and beautiful bride Hjh Norain
Ain and Me
Ann, Ain, Me and Mim
The King and Queen for the day
Saiful and Ain..
Looking gorgeous bride and groom.
I wish you all the happiness in the world.Congratulations!!

No comments: