Saturday, August 30, 2008

Today is the last day of school before the fasting month. Well the last day of school in normal days I mean. And the fasting will starts on Monday. Have been really busy the past few weeks. I am so sorry to all those who read my blog and came here without seeing any new updates.

I have a free time now. So here I am typing..



I had a 2 days workshop on Diagnostic Assessment at ITB and it ended on the 28th. I missed the Hadrah competition held in our school because I had to attend that workshop. Oh right..our hadrah team came in the 7th place too bad but then don't worry boys work harder for next year's competition. What else has happen..Oh the closing ceremony of the 1st Pesta Sukan was great. Although at the end during our Senaman performance it had rained heavily.



I am so tired, I think that all my energy was used up. I can't wait to get a proper rest. hehehe..

I think people will get the impression that I don't have the mood by reading this. And so you guessed right. Don't worry I'll recover soon.



I have been reading a manga and this has just popped into my head. Its funny how you used to be closed friends, best friends, inseperable friends with a friend and talk about almost everything with them but then within a matter of time you aren't that close anymore. Being with them is like being a stranger whom you first met. Awkward, don't know what to talk about. You cannot even voiced out your thoughts. What happened? Is it because you used to talk about everything and know there is nothing left to say? Getting bored to hear the voice? Different opinions on stuff?(that might be true..) But isn't bestfriends forever? I used to believe that. Used to.. Know its not that simple anymore..There are lots and lots of things to be considered in order to be a bestfriend..Oh don't get me wrong I still love all my friends..My close friends, bestfriends..Now and forever..

Its just that there is this part of me who won't accept someone so casually..I cannot opened up freely now..Its not that I don't want to, it just happen naturally without me even noticing it. Amazingly sad isn't it. But I'm trying to improve..Let's just get my trust back and I'll be back on track. hehehe..






Me and friends doing nothing at Mar's house..

This was taken more than 3yrs ago.
Hari Raya at Ain's house..


Ok this is my bird..hehehe
Nah..This is just some bird that landed outside my window sill.
And it was making noises.

No comments: