Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am at work now..Waiting for our meeting to start at 2pm and now it is still 1.32pm

I haven't updating..I know I know.. Too lazy to write.. So now I'm updating some bits and pieces..

Monday4th July- Usual day..After work me, Sal and Zai went out.I opened a new bank account..hehehe.. I just feel like it.
Oh when I arrived home I was asked to get my parcel..YAY!! My stuff has arrived. But I didn't collect it on Monday cause we were held at the bank..It took 1hr++ there. It was like from 2pm till 3.30pm. And so the post office closed at 3.30pm, too bad.

Tuesday 5th July - It was my brother's birthday Happy Birthday BRO!! I send my sister to work then went to the post office to collect my stuff..It was the photobook..(Where is the single??!!) I was happy that it has finally arrived. Then after that I went to Alia to give her the posters which was delayed hmmm like 1mth.hahaha.. Ok well atleast now I have given it to her.
We talked about the 'project'.I can't wait!!!! From Alia's office I went around Gadong to check out some Friendship Day possible present..Which with no luck I can't find anything suitable.. And it is like a few more weeks to go. Then went back to fetch up my sister from work, went home cause I need to go to gym..Oh and I ordered the T concert!!


Wednesday 6th July - After work went out with Sal again...I need to go to the bank agian..And yay!!! the single has arrived..I was about to go to the post office and asked what happen to it.
I went there and collect it..I had to pay the tax for it cause it's CD and I'm happy...Which I haven't open it yet. Arrived home went to sleep, I was tired and sleepy..Then Nanie msg me to bring her to Mall.I replied it with my eyes shut ok ok one eye shut..I told her I'll accompany her after gym..Went gym and do the Step and Body Jam class. Halfway of body Jam I had to go out.
And arrghhh my facial wash is gone!!I done know where it is..It was still full and practically new.And now I lost it.Been finding it everywhere but I couldn't find it. Ahh whatever la..
Where was I..Oh right, fetch Nanie at her house went back to Mall and went we arrived there the Broadband thing is already finish. I'm sorry Nan.. Went around Mall and had a late dinner, I was craving for sushi..So we went to excapade. Didn't finish my food so had to bring it back.




Sharing some piccies.


Hmmm...I wonder who these three might be??

Nyonya Restaurant, 3rd October 2008 (my birthday)

Major spilling at Lynn's house during Hari Raya last year.I'm sorry Lin..

Hanging out at Taurean The Arch.
Me, Mac, Mar, Luch..Nanie?? MIA
Last minute birthday cake..


Killing spree..Wuhuuu
Airport Restaurant..
Oh FYI nobody was hurt in this killing session.

See Ya!!!

No comments: