Friday, June 20, 2008

Made up my mind..

Today is Friday...And I already made up my mind..I am going to Singapore on the 26th of this month *duh. And will be coming back on the 29th. It will be a 3days trip..I can't wait..This is wait I have been waiting for..I am going to buy DBSK's posters and ofcourse Jae's poster as well..Wuhuuu... I need to buy their album there..

What did I do on Wedensday 18/6/08??Oh yes..Fetch up my sister from work and then I realize that I had a movie date with Nanie so i gave her a message..And then she said she cannot make it..She has to complete her marksheet and hand it in by that day..So I end up doing nothing at home..Not that going online is nothing..Ah well..I message Nanie again telling that there was an 8.40 show in the evening..If she changes her mind that is..

I nearly forgot bout the belly dancing class, I saw the schedule at it was at 5.30pm when I look at the time it was like 10mins before 5.30..I called the gym if the class was on..I rush to Gadong and I was about 15mins late..Belly Dancing was hard..I couldn't catch up..Seriously I couldn't follow..That was new..hmmm..I am a fast learner, I do hip hop,cha cha,some defense moves. But I guess belly dancing was not my area..I need to do it again on Sunday..

And so I was still in the gym when Nanie msg me again that she wanted to see movie (YAY) luckily i went and check my phone which was in the locker.Took a quick shower and ask Nan to fetch me up at Mall, we decide to watch Kung Fu Panda at Qlap Mall..ok that was because I made a mistake telling her that the 8.40pm show was at Mall Cine.She arrived at 8pm had a small bite at Jollibee b4 movie.

After the movie I saw Alia(ChungAe) and Aimi(Aijae) they too were watching the movie..And guess who they brought with them??JAE DOLL!!!Remember the one I lost!! I want that DOLL.Ok enough..and so we had a late night gathering after that.Just Alia and Aimi and ofcourse me..

I had a busy day didn't I...

Yesterday...Thursday 19/6/08
Not much..Woke up late..Nanie came around12noon, she wanted to eat lunch, I haven't shower yet when she came(yes I know..I know... How stale I was..).Anyway after surfing around i finally went for shower, we went out for lunch at Ahan Thai Gadong, walk all the way to Mall, sightseeing at Mall nothing to buy except for ice cream I had the wild berries Nanie went for the ChocoNut(I think thats the name).After that went back to the car and went home.

I was feeling down last night, my friends got accepted to UBD..And I didn't apply for UBD.I applied to study overseas..I hope I will get it this year.If not then I will apply for UBD next year..I feel happy for my friends but at the same time I feel sad for myself.Ya well, it doesn't stop me from trying..Wish me luck everybody..

Anyweizzz...
Movie Review>>KungFu Panda was hilarious..I can't stop laughing..It started out with a fight between a Panda and some villains and then pops out other heroes known as Furious Five who all bowed to him saying that he was the 'Shifu'.But then it turns out to be a dream..This Panda's name is Po,and he likes KungFu.The weird thing is Po has a father but his father is a Duck.. Seriously it is sooo funny..
But it also has it's sad side..When nobody believe that he was the Dragon warrior and when Shifu didn't want to teach him..
I think I shouldn't give any spoilers..So People go and watch it, you won't regret it..



I had a very lazy day today..Didn't go to gym at all..I was that lazy..And now I am updating my blog...And oh btw the new DBSK's single preview has came out YaY..I am falling in love with Jae more and more each day...
Here's the 13sec preview..

No comments: