Sunday, June 15, 2008

My love for you...

I attended the first gathering for DBSK today..It was fun..But I am sad..I didn't get that Jaejong's toy..I wanted it. Arghhhh i should have ask what was the highest bid and bid higher than that..
I want it soooo much so that I could cuddle it up to sleep.Wahahahaha..
I should have just bid it to a $100 then no one can bid after that.I want it....I want it..It was the cutest thing ever..
I <3> JAEJOONG

My LOVE is for YOU

Tell me who wouldn't love this??


And with this 'HAWT' body... *faints*

But i do feel a bit conscious,well who wouldn' t be if you are like the oldest in the room. I was like an Ahjumma with her little ones hahahaha...I have to make a mental note to myself that I was 18yrs old..Eh FYI it didn't work at all. I still am old. Oh well looking at these vibrant and young girls, dancing, singing doesn't make me younger ofcourse but it made me happy.. I had fun as well as left out but yeah making up my mind here I had fun..
But so sorry for if I wasn't really socializing with you guys..I am so so sorry..I am not an anti-social just a little shy.

I'll post up the piccies of gathering later.. OK That's it for now.

Ja mata..

No comments: