Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thinking and Thinking...

Its the SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!! And I have been thinking to go to Singapore..Yes I know again..Well what can I do that is my favourite place..Anyway..The fare is too expensive for me.I need to pay my car insurance plus I need to change the car's tyre..Oh what can I do???

But I desperately want to go..But I need to pay the insurance..I want DBSK's merchandise...wahahahaha(ok I am being random)Anyway, I have about one week to make up my mind.And I am now browsing the airlines site for any cheapest fare..*hopes for a miracle

Now I am lazying around doing nothing..ok except for watching DBSK's fancam on their Super Triple Concert..They are amazing..But they haven't had any rest, they have been going to places from Shanghai then Thailand then Korea then Beijing and now back to Korea...Aish where do they get their energy??From the fans??I hope that SME is going to give them some break..Poor boys..


This is one of my favourite song from them..Sang by them in their FITB 2nd Live Tour 2007 in Japan. Beautiful..
P/s this is where Yoochun cried followed by Junsu.I brokedown too..


No comments: