Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mistake in anger...

I just realize that I made many typos in my Worse and Worst post. Ok that was made out of anger and frustration and evrything that is in line with it..
Ok now I am embarassed.

Well it is now 12.25 noon. Last night after my Japanese class, I went out with my gym friends. It was to celebrate? ok more to a farewell party for our gym instructor. He is going back to his home country. I am going to miss his class especially Dance Fusion oh not forgetting Step and Hi Lo...Ahhh what the heck I am going to miss all his classes. I am his no.1 follower.wahaha..Aish as I am coming back after my 1month break, he has to go. Life is full of surprises.

I'll post some piccies later.I came a bit late last night.My class ended late as it was my last class before the exam.Oh exam..I hate love exams..
Well anyway..I think he cried or maybe not.Maybe it was the lighting and he was just wiping his face.


Well here's something for u Jeffrey.. Thank you for all your hard work, you have been a great instructor and I love your classes.It is sad to say goodbye I wish I don't have too but may the future ahead of you is brighter than today. Thanks Jeffrey and good luck.

No comments: