Friday, June 13, 2008

Superstitious

You have wonderful ideas inside of you, so go deep and grab one of them today! The more far-fetched, the better -- people have been waiting for you to bust out with something unexpected (like you used to do all the time!). Get back together with your old self and integrate them back into your present life more. Just because you grow past a certain phase of life doesn't mean you should leave everything about it behind you. Take the healthy, positive stuff and bring it back into who you are, now.



Went out with my family in the morning..Then I had to continue my unfinished work..And in the afternoon Nanie called me, she wants me to accompany her buy some chicken meat..we end up eating sushi..hehehe..Then something happened but I cannot reveal it here..it's a too super sensitive matter..

Then I went out with Boon in the evening to Mall. She wanted to buy a shoe for her to wear to her friend's wedding on Saturday..We went to Charles&Keith and she bought a nice white shoe.
Then we went up to the food court, I was really thirsty and she bought crepes which is her favourite..She alwyas buys that..On our way up we met Izan, he used to work at Fitness Zone at the front desk.
We 'lepak' at the seat near the cinema's stair infront of the cafe..And stayed there for almost an hour..Went out of Mall at around 10+pm..
I asked to wait in my car while she waited her dad to pick her up, and so she said something bout 13th and friday..And then I realized that today was Friday the 13th..

It's just a superstitious nothing to worry about..If you worry much it means that u believe in it and when u believe then that is when something will really happen.So don't be too superstitious but do take extra precaution while u r on the road or doing things..I wonder what happen to people who actually worry much bout superstition?

Oh I can't wait for the 1st DBSK Gathering this Sunday..I need to ask Stephanie(my Japanes classmate) for the details tomorrow.I wonder if she is back yet.

No comments: