Sunday, October 21, 2007

Back to work...

Back to work...After a 10days off from work my brain is still not switch on yet. It will take days for this.
What else happen today? Let me check..Basically nothing special, just that I wanted to go home early and sleep.But then when I reach home my eyes were wide, and no sign of wanting to go to sleep.
Oh yes my fren Liza msg me and wanted to go out coz she was bored to death. But no one was available and she said that she will just sit and rot in her house with the spiders and grow white hairs.
Hahahahaha....So being as I am, I said if I come back early then we can go hang out at Mar's.(note: this is not a planet, it is my fren called Mar).

Well in the end we didn't hang out, coz still no one is available. And it was raining heavily. And I end up sleeping early. Coz on Sunday we go 'beraya' again.

No comments: