Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sunday's event...

My Sunday was ok.. had to wake up early, need to send my colleagues and students to Singapore for a 5days twinning program. Will be coming back on Friday the 26th. Reached the airport nearly 9am.Aish.. There were many ppl, had a hard time to find a parking space.

There were so many ppl. I planned to stay just for a while coz I have to be back home before 11.30am but then I end up staying there till they got inside.


Had to rush home as I had to meet my frens at 11.30 SHARP! It was already 10.15 when I left the airport. Reach home 15mins later. Took a quick shower and dressed really quick. I arrived at my fren's house at 11.25am.Well we end leaving her house around noon.*sighs* It wasnt sharp after all.


We went to alot of houses that day. There was this one house my fren's colleague, she have a very cute baby boy. He was so cute..He is only 3-4months. Arghhh I love that baby. Everybody love that baby was so cute not to be loved.


We had fun, but felt tired and so unenergetic. Arggh the next day is a Monday good ol' Monday, 'favourite' day of the week. Luckily I have something to look forward to which is the launch of latest Bady Balance at Fitness Zone (FZ). I'll tell all about Monday on the next post.Something hilarious had happened.
This is the baby that I was talking about.He is cute right..Oh btw this is my fren..Credits to her in appearing.

No comments: