Friday, October 19, 2007

Mixed up...

Mixed up? Messed up? Hmmmm....
Well I have this slight mixed up and messed feelings lately.And emo too..I dunno y..Maybe because my hormonal changes?(lame excuse)
But many things happen to my friends and surroundings. And this brought me to the thinking mode. Think! Think! Think!Rationally, Unrationally.
Do stupid things when u r not thinking straight.Make wrong decisions when u r not thinking straight. How to do things right?How to make things better? Which side r u on when friends fight? What will u do if if u r stuck with a yes and a no? Sacrifice life for love? To love or be loved?(Tiara's line. Borrow 4 a while ah.thnx).Smile when u r sad?Cry when u r happy?
Things get complicated when u think too much?But then if u don't will it go away?'Go with the flow' but actually what is go with the flow.Which flow r we going?

Wish that things are easier done than said. And not the way around. Ok my friends...keep on fighting!!! Gambatte!! Jia You!!

No comments: