Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chances flew away....

I know this day hasn't ended yet, but i need to write this up before i get lazy...hehehehe...
Ok woke really eary today, I have to fetch my dad from the airport.He went to Japan how lucky of him...I haven't got the chance to there yet.Well anyway just the same routine, waited at the restaurant before my dad arive.When the plane landed, we got down the arrival hall.

It was boring to wait.But then like 15mins waiting I saw a guy walk out, with a cap and sunglasses. I was speechless, I just murmured Wu.....Ch..Ch..Chun.
How happy and excited was I to see him.I was pretty excited.I took out my camera from my bag(note: please don't leave home without your camera.)I didn't know what to do?Come up to him and take photo?(I should) But I didn't ever got to do it.How stupid.
I lost many chances..And there I was walking aimlessly whether or not to take photo with him.What was I thinking??(Actually I was thinking I am not well dress, I look horrible.bla bla bla).

And all this while I was talking about 2nd chances being given to us and fate brought together, up to us to choose.And I didn't even listen to what I say.Argghhh...I was given many chances.Many many chances.But I spoilt it all. If i ever get then chance again and I blew it, I better kill myself.Argghhh!!!! Tomorrow is another chance...I must I really must walk up to him and say "Chun..take photo with me".No more reason what so ever.Just walk up to him.Ok! challenge myself. Ok Frens support me.Love u guys a lot.

Miss my friends so much..I miss all of them. Wish things were back to normal. I wish..I wish..I wish..

Important Note to myself...Please be prepared,always look ur best when going out.U never know who u r going to meet.Always bring ur camera n charge ur handphone.Please remember this!!

1 comment:

roxxi said...

Aiyo~... so lucky like dat oso will miss...
And.. your blog is not.. boring at all~~ -_-
who said so.. it's unique because it's ur own blog ^^
feeling really down today.. Oh well..
have to get used to it ba..