Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A new start??

Dedicated for my *ahem* birthday, I wanted to start a blog.I may not update it regularly but I'll try my best.

Things i want to do/ goals i want to achieve:
1. Lose weight(this has been here ages)
2. Learn more languages (espc Japanese)
3. Learning self defence (does body combat counts)
4. Upgrade my brain from 30GB to 80GB (hehehe..)
5. Learn how to play the piano.
6. Wants to buy a certain 'orgasmic rocking chair' for my room.
7. Earn more money to do all the stuffs I mentioned above. (No money no talk man!!)
(P/S: To a certain fren no I won't sell banana fritters :P)

Ok for my 1st blog.Gosh I don't know where to start.One thing for sure was that I feel extra extra happy today. A lot of my friends remembered my birthday.YAY!!
But I was wondering whats with me n purple. I wore purple to work and when I when out with my friends in the evening I also wore purple. I didn't notice it at first. I guess purple was my lucky colour.

In the afternoon I did a movie with my movie maker not a movie movie but a movie clip. Of which I think was crap. Oh well its not like I was making a box office movie.heheh..
I also chatted with Tiara, she made me high on dose.So sorry Tiara, u know u made me more n more extra happy.Can't wait for your present..

I also got a news that my friend just gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Made me more extra happy knowing that. Coz its on my birthday!!

I went out with my friends, I arrived late coz I woke up late from my afternoon nap.hehehe..We had the breaking fast, altho I had mine in the car on the way to meet them.

We did some(was it some more like alot) photoshoot in the restaurant we make it like we own the place. But then again we always make a scene everywhere we go. The photos will be considered by me to make another movie clip.I am so addicted to it.
The we went shopping. I wasn't but my friends did.

Went to the new cafe. I saw someone I like...another extra happy.. And my friends sang me a birthday song with two slices of cakes (of which was their own cake to be eatan), I was so surprised. I went out to the washroom and came back to the table with a surprise waiting for me. I love you guys...Thanks a million.Will remember and cherish it alwez.

Ok as a summary...I am super duper extravanganzaly (is there such word?) happy.

Things I have done/goals achieved so far..
1. Learnt Mandarin
2. Lost a few kilos
3. Cut my hair, changes my looks completely. I look like a 'de rag'...(To all the 'de rag' take it as a compliment)
4. Started a blog (been wanting to do it since don't know when)

Hokkay..Thousand apologies for my 1st rambling on & on blog. I hope i will and can update regularly.

1 comment:

littletiara said...

ta-daa... here I am, haha... I forget what should I say...
okay...
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Haha... wishing you all the best luck dear!

2. CONGRATULATIONS on your new blog!!! Finally you made it! Haha... now we can keep in contact although I'm not online... ;D I'll put your blog's link on my list soon... =]

3.Thank You for putting my name there! LoL, as I've said, I feel honored ;D

4. Come here often, kay? So I can know what happens in your life, haha... it's so fun to read someone's stories and thoughts... ;D