Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week to remember...

A week to remember.A lot happen in the past weeks. Went shopping to Miri on the 5th not the ultimate shopping spree la...Just did a shop shop..I had lots and loads of fun. We had view of a 'beautiful river' (Mar, my friend telling us) on the way to pick Zura my other friend. That was hilarious... I am so sorry my friend, no hard feelings kay...But it was hilarous, even her sister joked about it.

Did my facial on the 10th, my manicure in the 11th, and a bit of cleaning and preparing the house on the 12th.Our 1st day of Syawal on the 13th. Many relatives came. It was nice a bit tiring thou.I had to train my niece to serve guest.In the evening I went to my friends house to eat Laksa...YUMMY....Had a fabulous time. 2nd day was just ok.Not many ppl came, but my parents and I went to my aunt's house just next door. In the evening, my friend brings me n Nan to her friend open house.Had a great time there.

Oh yea forgot bout that little rescuing thing on the 10th..It was at the beginning maybe a bit stressful?But in the end it turns out to be fun.We get to see cute guys.hehehe...So cute, that I tried not to laugh when he kinda made corny jokes. What a night to remember...Won't ever forget it.

I am more and more in LOVE with DBSK..Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tohoshinki..These boys are soooo talented.Why oh Why didn'y I ever notice them before..I thought they were just looks no talents *smacks head. They are really drawing me in..I love their song Balloon and the mv is just soooo cute..And they are adorable..I have been my spending my time watching them.But I don't have anyone to spazz them with.I am only doing all my fangirling to myself..So sad..But I am going to share this with you guys..Enjoy!!

No comments: